TWELVE WAYS TO BUILD UP THE CULTURE OF LOVE
BISHOP G. GIAQUINTA
- To have the courage to talk about SPIRITUALITY and to invite others to make a journey of spirituality.
- To be and to manifest ourselves to others as children of peace.
- To avoid to the maximum quarrels and disputes.
- To fight, within ourselves and around us, the anxiety of wanting to possess always more.
- To have and to spread a sense of optimism in valuing the problems of life.
- To cultivate steadfastness and fidelity in our life of relating with others: interpersonal/family/social relationships.
- To multiply concrete gestures of love towards our neighbors.
- To speak about God's love and our duty to love Him in return.
- To cultivate personal, community and liturgical prayer.
- To make known to others the dimensions of humility, goodness, love and peace of Jesus and to strive to incarnate them.
- To spread the spirit of the beatitudes proclaimed by the Lord.
- To develop the popular devotion toward Mary.